viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

1 keyword lost ranking big time... Super confused earn by blogging adsense income

I'm doing SEO for 3 primary keywords on my site.

Until last week, all 3 keywords were on ranking on page 2 & progressing well. All of a sudden, one keyword just dropped to 15th page. The other 2 keywords are progressing like before.

I've not made any onsite changes in the last 2 weeks.

I do not build backlinks with keywords as anchor text. Anchor text is either website url or brand name.

This whole week I've been reading blogs and digging every SEO ranking factor I've learned to understand what may have been the reason for such a drastic drop for just 1 keyword -- no luck :(

I'm sure this is not new in the SEO world.

Reaching out to SEO gurus here - how did you fix such issues with your sites? What would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/rsclmumbai
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2T3Dk1M
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario