jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

I'm Seeing MASSIVE drops in users. WHY?? earn by blogging adsense income

A client of mine is seeing crazy drops in users. Feb. 2018 was an all-time high in organic users, over 38,000. However, there has been a steep drop off since then. In November 2018, the number of organic users was at a little over 1,000. The client said there have been no major changes to the site.

I have no idea what is happening. Below are things I have done already:

- Submitted a disavow file. The client had been using spammy link-building techniques in the past.

- Fixed URL parameters

- Performed an entire site audit. Fixed all site errors and re-wrote new metadata.

- Made sure no main pages have been deleted. 301 redirects are in place where necessary.

- Started to consolidate low-quality pages.

If I had to guess, I would assume this is an E.A.T. related drop. I have no way of knowing though. This is a YMYL site, so we are working to increase E.A.T. However, any insight would be helpful. Rankings are dropping off so quick I'm not sure what else I can do. Please comment if you need more context.

PLEASE HELP!!

submitted by /u/AncientCharge
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2UZP3QP
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario