viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Paid Backlinks via Paid Ads... Media.net... earn by blogging adsense income

I'm trying to understand why some of my competitors jumped ahead in search rankings, one in particular. When I run a backlink check, domains such as CNN.com link to their page. When I visit the page, there is no link... until the other day, when I found a backlink which was actually in a paid ad (text link) on CNN. It looks like media.net is serving the ads.

I am just trying to figure out what's going on.

Is the correct response to also purchase text ads? It feels wrong, I've never purchased ads and focused on just creating quality content. Do I need to find a PR (or other type of agency) to help with backlinks?

My DA is 58... 6.7 million Google impressions over the last 3 months...

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/InsuredApple
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2Re0Wn5
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario