jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

Combining Two Keywords? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi guys,

I am struggling about my on page seo. I have two different keywords and thinking should I combine my two keywords and make o page on my website or not? I am finishing my website so currently doing last touches like on page seo. The website does not have much information on it. Thus, I want to combine two keywords whose monthly search volume are the best two in my niche.

For example: (Canada and Vancouver is example words)

The keywords are: Real estate in Canada Vancouver has 1,900 monthly search volume, and property sale in Canada has 3,800 monthly search volume.

I combined them like this:

Page Title: Property For Sale In Canada | Real Estate Vancouver

Link: /property-for-sale-in-canada-real-estate-vancouver/

After I get more content and more traffic I want to separate them into two different page.

Is this a right approach or should I separate them?

submitted by /u/abakisensoy
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2SdwPtk
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario