domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2018

Content from my website was literally copy pasted, performs better on google search? What? earn by blogging adsense income

I made a 2500 word game guide yesterday with 10 h1 headings for each chapter. Indexed it, appears first as search result for 'atlas beginner game guide'.

Website scraped me today, made 6 little posts from my big one (for example my headings are - health, stats, pirate ships-- and so they made post titles like this).

The content is 100% THE SAME even the pictures.

If you look up atlas crew and pirate ships guide you'll find their guide AS THE FIRST RESULT instead of mine, wat? And my article doesn't even appear anywhere in the results for that.

The website doesn't even have a contact mail adress, and it's in the top 50k by alexa. I'll be filing a DMCA complaint for sure, this hurt my potential earnings by a lot because my user count could have been higher.

submitted by /u/ImBoB99
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2V764bO
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario