viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

When to disavow links? earn by blogging adsense income

Ok so our little side gig has been gaining some traction lately. Ive been learning a ton about SEO and I think I'm doing well but I have a question about what I'm seeing in the search console links section.

So a while back I had a link in my profile in a forum. A big forum but not necessarily related to my industry. It is in there and I think thats ok but a ton of other sites with spammy domains have essentially copied the entire forum and those sites are also linking. I feel like those are crappy but not sure.

Next there are a couple sites in there that are claiming we are their clients and have links. We are not their clients and their sites don't looks spammy per say. I emailed them and asked them to take it down.

All the others are obviously garbage just tons of crap on them. Many in other languages.

Should I disavow some or all of these or just let them ride and concentrate on building better ones? Hopefully I was able to describe them enough! Thanks for the time.

submitted by /u/olliec420
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2EHIwFp
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario