viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Average DA & PA of top ten URL's scoring on a keyword earn by blogging adsense income

Hey everyone;

I got smited last time because I didn't elaborate enough on it. So allow me to try again please.

For my keyword research process; I am looking for a way to do the followinng automated:

For all my keywords I want to know the Average DA & PA of the top 10 URL's scoring on every keyword so I can compare it to my own. Perhaps also the average CT & TF of the top 10 scoring URL's per keyword.

Does anyone have any idea how I could do this without going through every single keyword? If it's still not clear to you what I mean with this please ask questions (English is not my first language)

submitted by /u/Doctor_Philly
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2CsBNgk
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario