sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2018

I made a series of blog posts that are good for users but I'm starting to think bad for SEO earn by blogging adsense income

Among other articles I publish, I write a regular series where each month I share progress updates on a certain venture. It is popular with my established audience and I optimized it with them in mind:

  • title is always the same with only the #1, #2, #3 and the date changing. That way they can know where they are in the whole series if they want to read the whole thing, or they can choose the month and the year they are interested in
  • h2 text is always the same so they can quickly jump between posts and quickly scan and read updates only in the area they are interested in, if they are not interested in the whole thing
  • I copy paste the tables with the same names for rows and columns, and only update the data

I think this provides good user experience, I realized that from SEO perspective it may not be the best thing. Even though each post has about 1,500 words and is written from scratch every month so there's no duplicate content, the biggest signals to Google - h1, h2 tags, column and row headers - always target the same keywords.

This was not my intention, I just tried to make it easy for people to access only the data they need and not have to read the whole thing.

How do I solve the SEO issue with h1 and h2 tags always being the same? I tried searching for relevant articles on MOZ, ahrefs etc. but couldn't find anything pertaining to my situation, although it sounds like it should be a common problem.

submitted by /u/Nisamya
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2CtTM65
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario