viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2018

Crucial SEO/Analytics question that I need solved asap, please help earn by blogging adsense income

Ok, so here's the deal. I want to know if the customers who purchased my products on my e-commerce site actually'searched' a non-branded term, landed on the product page, and successfully converted. I have a bunch of recent new customers who have purchased a product but I have NO IDEA if they actually went through that ideal 'search' process. I mean they all could have just went directly into my site URL because they heard of my brand via word of mouth or just could just have searched my brand name (again because they have heard via word of mouth).

In order to see if my SEO organic strategy is working, I need to know if these customers who are converting actually landed on the page through a NON-BRANDED keyword search. How would I go about finding this out?

submitted by /u/drinkyafkingmilk
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2xGTypi
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario