domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2018

Outdated page reappears and is not being removed by outdated content. earn by blogging adsense income

I deleted an account on a photo site about a year ago. A search page from that site showed up on my Google search and it had a lot of images that I did not want my photos to be associated with. Originally, all links (including the search page link) were removed by the outdated content tool after I deleted the account.

After a few months the search page reappeared on the image search with a different photo (there is no visible web result) and now outdated content denies it every time I submit it. The photo site says that they have removed every last trace of my account. The page has my last name so I guess that could be what keeps it coming back, but it ranks higher than some of my images. I’ve sent feedback to google but it hasn‘t helped that much.

Is there any way to get rid of it?

submitted by /u/rainindigo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2QlBY13
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario