miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2018

Question about my DIY-built-wizard and how Google will handle it earn by blogging adsense income

I'll explain this as best as I can. I'm creating some kind of a wizard for my website. I ask my audience 3 multiple choice questions using gravity forms with conditional logic. Based on their answers I lead them to a specific page with my advice. If you give different answers, you will land on a different page. The advice I give is slightly different on each page, but there's also some overlap. There are 48 different outcomes so I will create 48 unique pages.

My question: How should I approach this SEO-wise? The content on the pages I make are the result of your anwers in the wizard. If one of the pages will rank high in Google there's a big possible issue. When people click it, it will be very random. They will land on a page that is 'tailor-made' for someone else. Not for them.

I could tell Google not to index the pages, but I guess that would hurt my traffic. There's a lot of valuable content on those pages.

I would very appreciate all your insights on this :)

submitted by /u/hazetom
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2OOmaDD
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario