jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2018

Is Duplicate Metas A Problem? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi all.

I've just noticed that all my meta descriptions on Google are the same for every page.

I have a little sign up box so the first line of content Google is picking up is always the "join the newsletter" line in the metas.

Is this a problem? That sign up form converts really well for me so I'd like to keep it if that is possible.

(I also make sure to fill out the metas myself (with my keywords) but apparently Google is not picking that up).

Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Jacob-Jones-Marley
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2DxYsu8
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario