domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2018

Updates in SEO tactics earn by blogging adsense income

I've never bothered to think about SEO before, but recently I started a website and although the content itself is awesome (I think), I might have to think about how to reach a decent number of people.

So that's when I started to read up on SEO.

As far as I've understand things changed a lot over the years. 15 years ago it was easy to 'game' the system by just having a lot of backlinks everywhere for example. Ranging from forum signatures to 1 page blogs etc. Nowadays that doesn't work anymore. Same goes for keyword stuffing and on-page optimiziation that lost value.

Personally I am glad with these developments. One, because I think it will improve the quality of the web as a whole. And two because it is not even fun to start with these tactics to rank your site.

The idea that I get is that it is way more about content nowadays. Can anybody confirm? And also what is now the main focus of SEO (apart from content and optimized pages)?

Is it still simply outreach to high authority sites?

submitted by /u/toplelkekfag
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2y43Y1s
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario