miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2018

Law Firm SEO Strategy? earn by blogging adsense income

I'm here because I need guidance from a trustworthy SEO practitioner and I don't know how to evaluate agencies (My brother had a bad experience) and freelancers. I figure you fine folks who contribute to this subreddit are on top of things or may be able to put me in touch with someone who is.

Long story short, the partners at my law firm put me in charge of the brand redesign (new name, new website, new domain, etc.). The only requirement was that I use a certain developer (with limited SEO experience) to design and build the website. We published the new website yesterday. I've finally convinced them that the site needs to be SEO optimized (I know, sub-optimal timing). I'm hoping I can find someone here that that can a) look at the website and diagnose its onpage SEO health, b) coach me on or lead an effort to optimize its offpage SEO.

One unique advantage we have is that we have extremely close relationships with several major online publishers (Fox News, National Review) and law schools in which we are planning to get some earned media.

Any advice is welcome and much appreciated.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/BoredSober
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2NLlQsM
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario