miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2018

SEO images and copyright notice earn by blogging adsense income

Greetings,

I'm editing my images in photo-editing software and noticed that I can add a "copyright notice" to it.

However, I'd like to let people "steal" my images, use them on their web, and still have the benefit of having my image being completely filled with my information, an url to the site, etc., so as to hopefully gain some kind of reference and linking towards my own page.

Is that possible?

Which leads me to this question : Should you add Copyright Notices on your image if you wish to benefit from other people posting your image, which is fully optimized with various information, captions, alt-text, etc. ?

submitted by /u/needhelp2gdpr
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2DwQYYk
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario