martes, 27 de noviembre de 2018

301 redirect page lost ranking earn by blogging adsense income

At the beginning of October, I changed the URL of one of my top performing pages. I had always read that as long as you 301 redirect, it should be safe.

However, the page is completely out of search results for its keywords. It only appears if I put in the url with the keyword.

It's so bad that other pages of my site are now ranking for this keyword.

The 301 redirect seems to be working perfectly fine, but I'm at a loss for what might have happened here. The content is still the same, nothing changed on the page.

What can I do to get this page to show up again? Should I avoid 301 redirects from now on?

submitted by /u/LogicalAnswers
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2DYpESp
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario