martes, 27 de noviembre de 2018

About to launch a very content-heavy WP site. Designating cornerstones, need some advice. earn by blogging adsense income

Hi r/SEO!

So I've got a new WP site with some custom coding, and I've had Yoast running for all of my content insertion across 10+ pages and 200+ posts. I have only designated Cornerstones for 3 pages and 2 posts thus far.

My question is: is there any point in designating Cornerstone for a page that is absolutely the main attraction of our website, but which also lacks dedicated text? We have an about page and campaigns pages with 600+ words which we will regularly rewrite, so those make sense for Cornerstone. But the "main attraction" is a digital library of externally hosted content (tons of internal and outbound links with essays on each page), and I want to designate the search page for that library as a Cornerstone. Thing is, there's only 32 words on it, and I cannot and should not add more text. Is this a bad choice for a Cornerstone? Is there another easy way to make sure that Google prioritizes my site's library SERP/search page?

Thanks for any advice you can provide :)

submitted by /u/EnigmaTrain
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2Ar9zQY
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario