miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

I am taking over a site from a novice developer / SEO... Where to start? earn by blogging adsense income

I'll start by saying I that I am a full time web / UI designer that has a reputation for being good at SEO because of my previous projects. I don't do this full time but I am familiar with the space due to working for an SEO agency for 5+ years.

I recently got hired to redesign a Ecomm site built on Wordpress, which I'm very familiar with. After the re-design I went to start my SEO work and noticed the previous "dev" tried to set up Yoast and failed miserably, but there is a Google auth code in the Webmaster Tools section. They do not have contact with the previous dev so I do not have access to any analytics or anything before the site "went down".

Is it safe to set up a new Gmail and setup a fresh Webmaster Tools & Analytics account?

Is there any tools that I can use to find the old URLS or analytics? (Unfortunately there's no Wayback Machine archive)

Any other things I could do to preserve link juice and authority without any previous data at all?

Thank you in advance for any info.

submitted by /u/ArtOverSleep
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2zulpKd
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario