miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

Handful of pages disappearing from SERP... earn by blogging adsense income

My site (5 years old, pretty strong DA) has seen a period of decline for keywords I am tracking. Recently, 20 pages have disappeared from page 1 of the SERPs. In fact, they've been outright obliterated.

They don’t come up in Google even if I search my website’s name followed by the exact title of the page. I can only pull them up using a site: search. There is no manual penalty warning in Search Console. I haven’t partaken in any sort of unnatural link building practices myself. The site as a whole remains healthy with significant traffic.

My best guess is an algorithmic penalty has happened, here's why:

In 5 years I’ve never disavowed links before. However, when I noticed this issue, I looked at my backlink profile in Search Console to discover spammy unrelated sites linking to my website, and many hundreds of them happened at the same time with the same anchor link text. Unfortunately, even with tools like Majestic, Moz, and Ahrefs I'm having a hard time matching up the spammy stuff from Search Console with those tools. Just as a random example, http://lianbox.ir/ & http://lilipot.ir/ appear in Search Console as one of my top linking sites but the 3rd party tools aren't picking those up.

1) What else other than an algo penalty for bad backlinks could make pages disappear from SERP (but still seemingly remain indexed)?

2) With data not matching up well between tools, what's the best way to go about determining what links to disavow?

submitted by /u/SE-uh-Oh
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2BCUc9H
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario