martes, 27 de noviembre de 2018

Is it viable to purchase a ".com" domain while another company in the UK owns the ".co" version? Help! earn by blogging adsense income

Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm starting a business and I'm looking into purchasing a domain name for my business but the problem I see is that another company in the UK (United Kingdom) owns the exact name of my business but in ".co", and I'm looking to purchase the ".com" which is actually available to purchase. Will this be a problem when people search for my company name?

submitted by /u/ghostzfh
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2RiTVyh
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario