jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2018

Is Hiding Links a Bad SEO 'Trick'? earn by blogging adsense income

I am currently attempting to optimise the pages on my site. Throughout the site, I have been using buttons that say 'Read More' or 'Find Out More'. I read somewhere that having keyword links is far more useful in terms of SEO, than having links that say 'Read More'.

What I decided to do was add a couple of internal links to the text that was already there. So if there was a keyword, I would link it to a page on the site that strongly relates to it. However, as I didn't was the homepage to be cluttered with links, I altered the colour of the text so it looks as though the link doesn't exist. The only way of telling there is a link, is hovering over the keyword and seeing the change of the cursor.

Is this something that Google would frown upon? Is it considered an 'SEO Trick' or is it perfectly fine to use? I'm new to SEO so any advice that you could give, would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!

submitted by /u/ports21
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2KFV00j
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario