lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

Another Medic Update Post earn by blogging adsense income

Hey guys,

Have we learned anything about the medic update? I read posts but have yet to hear from anyone that has actually recovered from it.

I got slammed with a 70% traffic decrease July 31 and woke up today October 29 to see another 90% loss. I own a social media platform and am more focused on direct traffic from brand awareness but this still aggravates me. The lack of transparency from Google had me in F it mode. I'd like to try to get back on track, it's to a point I feel deleting all my content and starting over might be necessary since I have tons of high authority back links mainly from the press.

Enough of my whining 😜 wondering if anyone's recovered from this? Again, I've read a lot on it but so far it just seems like speculation. If all we have is speculation I'm going to wait and keep link building until something changes or our understanding becomes solidified. I really feel for business impacted and Google's crappy response. I don't even rely on SEO and it's got me pulling my hair out.

submitted by /u/CGKid
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2RmaUz3
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario