domingo, 28 de octubre de 2018

I'm firing my SEO agency but they are taking their links! earn by blogging adsense income

So I got sick of my current SEO agency not telling me what they were doing and not providing proper reports. All they gave me every month was a traffic report and ranking report and a loosely worded reassurance that they would continue doing what they were doing.

So I told them I was leaving and I needed a full report on the links they built me with logins to any citations etc.

They then informed me that I wouldn't be keeping all my links. I didnt realise I was only hiring links. I though they were actually building them.

So this is the Ahrefs rankings of the links I'm loosing.

DR/UR * 43/36 * 45/9 * 26/9 * 9/25 * 1/27 * 1/10 * 0/20 0/11 0/9

If I'm loosing links to 9 PBN sites thats going to tank my authority and thus rankings!

What kind quality of links do I need to build to pick up this slack?

Is it one for one? Like do I need to find another DR43 homepage link?

Can I use a DR20 link to cover all those sub DR10 links?

submitted by /u/BangCrash
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2CMRgbF
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario