miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

PBN Tier 2/3 Redirect Question earn by blogging adsense income

Hey guys. So I'm in the process of building out my 2nd PBN network.

It's been about 3-4 years since I last built one out. I kinda stopped after 2014 when the big networks got de-indexed. Back at it again. I had around 30-40 sites at it's peak, and it did well to rank for medium competition keywords. But I'm back, rusty and need to verify my thinking process since things have changed and you need to cover your tracks more than ever.

Here's the background:

I'm thinking of using a low authority domain as a tier-3 301/302 redirect to a tier 2 domain i'm building out with spun content. The reason i'm going out to tier 3 is because the anchor texts on that expired domain is relevant to the tier 2 domain.

My Question:

I'm wondering if it's logical or ok to register both the domains on the same hosting provider because naturally if I'm going to just redirect the tier 3 to the tier 2 it would look more 'natural' for that person to own both sites. Not very many people redirect their websites to a site that's not theirs. That's my line of thinking. I'm wanting to test this out on a tier 3 network to decrease the risk of de-indexing.

No other domains will be on that hosting provider.

Thanks

submitted by /u/richpriebejr
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2SzxzcA
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario