domingo, 28 de octubre de 2018

How to rank a page that has only images on it and just 300-400 words of text? earn by blogging adsense income

I have a page on my website where the layout is like an instagram profile page. A grid of images, which when clicked take the user to the relevant article. I have been trying to rank the page for a while now but to no avail. I have set up the page title, meta description etc. What else can I do? Or is it futile to try and rank the page without text?

submitted by /u/UmairHussaini
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2PyPxxz
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario