martes, 30 de octubre de 2018

Did we hire the right person? earn by blogging adsense income

We recently hired a new content manager to, well, fulltime manage our content. He's 2 years or SEO experience, we have not, so he's also responsible for our SEO.

But.

I'm seriously doubting his skills, though I don't have enough knowledge of SEO to back this feeling. I recently purchased him a RankRanger and Majestic subscription (on his request). He made a list with websites with a low trustflow (0 or 1) because backlinks from them are bad. As we speak he's e-mailing all of them to remove the link to our website so "our avarage trustflow will rise".

Now I can Google the concept of trustflow and vaguely understand it, but I'm not sure whether 0-trustflow links are bad and removing them is good. All I know is that I saw our accountant in the list. He links to our website in a business case blog, but has no trustflow. This doesn't feel right, because I can't believe it's a bad link.

Is he ruining our backlink profile or should I let my doubts go?

submitted by /u/Bafkonijn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2CPShzA
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario