martes, 30 de octubre de 2018

Why my backlinks are not indexing? earn by blogging adsense income

I have used the method to index my backlinks that I have created one web 2.0 blogger site on which I wrote one post and pasted my 5-6 backlinks with naked URLs and submitted the post to google for indexing with search console.

By an hour my post indexed but my Backlinks in the post still not indexed. Only one or 2 are indexed. Why remaining backlinks are not indexed.

And How can check if my backlinks indexed or not?

I use site: mybacklinkurl.com to check whether a backlink is indexed or not

is there any other way to check backlink indexation?

submitted by /u/udertech001
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2yIP3en
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario