lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

Are "I" and "you" the same from an SEO perspective? earn by blogging adsense income

I tried Googling this, but couldn't get a search term that got me near what I wanted. I'm writing a series of posts that answer the question "Why would I want to <something something something>" or "How do I <something something something>." The thing is, if I write the post title starting with "Why would I want to...", it sounds kind of weird and artificial to me. I'd much rather title the post "Why would **you** want to..."

If I title my post with "you" instead of "I", will I still get people who are searching for the "I"? Just wondering how Google treats words like this - if they assign equivalency, or if there's something else I should do from an SEO perspective to rate well.

submitted by /u/FishFollower74
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2SpU0kJ
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario