lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

New to SEO - Question about blog posts earn by blogging adsense income

Hey guys,

I'm trying to generate traffic to my website through SEO.

I'm planning to create blog posts and rank them for keywords; I'm also using blogging as a content marketing strategy.

If I plan to create many blog posts, how would I go about using SEO for them? Focus on ONE longtail keyword for each blog post? Have a few keywords (which are relevant of course) in each blog post. (Is there any benefit of ranking separate blog posts, for the same keywords?)

Enlighten me please,

I'm really drowning here :(

submitted by /u/zcopyconsulting
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2qfllsH
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario