domingo, 28 de octubre de 2018

My website is firstnamelastname.com - however if you google my name Facebook is the first result earn by blogging adsense income

To preface, I work full time as a Web Developer and have a high understanding of good SEO practices, but am no means an expert.

I have a website (specifically my professional/portfolio website) which is just my first name and last name dot com. I would think that I would be first since the domain name literally contains my name however I'm beat by Facebook. I'm guessing that this has to do with:

  1. Facebook having an older domain name
  2. Having more keywords on page than mine
  3. Having more visitors

Instinctually though, I would think that since my website is literally my name, it would be the first result. Obviously beating out a behemoth like facebook in SEO is very hard if not impossible but could I be missing something really obvious that ranking me at #2 in search results?

submitted by /u/kawnah
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2D9A6G4
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario