lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

[QUESTION]: Am I doing SEO right as a 4 month old startup? Noob here. earn by blogging adsense income

I am a noob in SEO and am trying several things to get my startup to rank.

I have tried the following:

  1. Registered a domain name www.amazingfables.com specifically to rank for 'fables'
  2. Engaged freelancers on Fiverr to build PBN links on Tumblr
  3. Engaged freelancers on Fiverr to build backlinks
  4. Disavowed any spammy links from 2) and 3)
  5. Writing the occasional content on my blog
  6. Renamed many of my images to contain my branded keywords 'Amazing-Fables'
  7. Getting listings up on Product Hunt, Reddit, Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Goodreads, Tech press, Quora
  8. Trying to get legitimate PR- about 4 pieces of news so far
  9. Creating affiliate networks with ties to coupon sites

I am also trying the following:

  1. Translating my books into 12 different languages to increase content count
  2. Link exchanges with other authors/illustrators
  3. Blog outreach- but it's difficult to get responses

Is there anything else I can try to grow my SEO presence?

My current link count according to Google Search Console = 426 links; but nearly 50% are coming from archive.is and archive.fo

submitted by /u/jeleow
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2za2gMD
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario