martes, 30 de octubre de 2018

Google search results are suddenly linking to a PHP page rather than HTML page for all of my sites earn by blogging adsense income

I'm not sure how to best explain this, but for some strange reason, all of the search results for my sites are linking to a PHP page (index.php, which doesn't exist) rather than the static HTML page (index.html, which does exist). Even weirder is that it only happens when using Google. Bing will still send a user to the static HTML pages. I'm not sure when this started happening, but I was recently informed by one of my clients about it.

All of the websites that I've created have only used HTML for the pages. I recently (last week) completely redesigned one of the websites and added a Google Analytics link to the pages. Other than that, nothing has changed. All other websites have remain unchanged for months.

Does anyone have any insight as to why Google tries to send users to an index.php page rather than an index.html page?

EDIT: Here's the error I receive when clicking on the Google search results

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

submitted by /u/FormerlyPrints
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2Oaqf3X
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario