jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Best to start an LLC in your current state, or future state where you PLAN to be doing majority of business? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi there! I'm starting a production company, and our business is booming at a super small scale. I need to make this an LLC, but I'm really stuck with my foot in the mud. We are currently based out of New Jersey, but in 2019 we will be most likely moving out to Los Angeles. I've consulted with a CPA/Lawyer that suggested we LLC in the future state of California where we will be conducting business. But I still have another 6+ months of initial business being in New York/New Jersey.

I wanted to get some personal business suggestions on top of my qualified lawyer suggestions. I'll obviously take everything you say with a grain of salt, and will consult further with the lawyer/CPA before my final decision. I'm looking for personal stories and suggestions based on your experiences on where to LLC.

I've also been told that LLC'ing in other states such as Delaware/Nevada/etc might be a good option in terms of business protection and taxes. Though it just seems a bit sketchy to me. And if my company isn't going to be making millions off the bat, I don't know how valuable that advice is. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Chrisgpresents
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2ssyYGP
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario