jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

External link image with target keyword as ALT tag? earn by blogging adsense income

I was reading a MOZ guide recently and it implied that the ALT tag is treated as the anchor text when the image is linked to another page.

My question: If I link an image to an external site with my target keyword as an ALT tag, would that be bad for my page SEO?

In other words, would that be equivalent to linking to an external page for the keyword I'm trying to rank for?

submitted by /u/allgameplaya
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2LLrtmd
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario