jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Help with changing name entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Background: I currently have a very small local home decorated cookie business. I used to own an Etsy shop but found shipping cookies nationally was too time consuming. After becoming pregnant, a couple years ago had to step away and take some time off. I've recently started up again but decided to scale back to only local orders (Cincinnati).

I'd like to change my name since I'm not crazy about my current one, which is Cookie Collections by Leanne. I have a cute logo but want to choose something that I will stick with.

I keep coming back to The Sweet Mermaid Cookie Boutique, and will reference it as The Sweet Mermaid? My family keeps asking 'so why mermaids' and honestly I just love all things ocean and mermaids are whimiscal and wanted to incorporate something sea related. Plus, the logo and branding would be really neat and different. My cookies are high end quality, which is why I'm using 'boutique'. Thoughts/other ideas?

submitted by /u/Moonshoozles
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2JcXmFZ
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario