jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Blog Posts - Does Having an Author Matter? earn by blogging adsense income

Hey All,

So I have been creating blog content for a few companies as part of the digital marketing services I offer. I haven’t been putting an author on the posts because I’m not really part of these companies and it would seem strange to credit myself.

So, my question is, does it matter if you have an author identified in your blog posts?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Bando28
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2H7kK2g
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario