jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

I started my own vegan candle and cosmetics business. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I started my own vegan candle and cosmetic company about 6 months ago. I am providing customers with all natural vegan candles and cosmetics that do not use any harsh chemicals or sulfates and an affordable price compared to bigger companies such as Lush or Saje. Quality hand poured candles and cosmetics shouldn’t come at such a premium price. I have always had a love for candles and developed a love for cosmetics that were not harsh and bad for my body. My problem was all of these products seem to come from smaller companies and they cost an arm and a leg, or they come from huge companies such as Lush or Saje and still cost a fortune when you consider how they are massively produced. I am about six months in and have made a steady amount of progress since. My original 6 month plan was to launch a website and get into my first retail space which I accomplished. My one year plan is to be in 10 different retail locations, and to create more sophisticated marketing strategies. My five year plan involves me opening up my first retail space where I can make all my products and have a store front to sell them all. My most positive experiences have been getting genuine feedback from customers whether it be positive or constructive. Honest feedback has been my biggest win so far. My biggest negative experience has been either not calculating profit margins correctly when considering labor and time, or not turning my web traffic into sales. I think the biggest advice I could give myself is not to expect too much too quickly. Businesses are not built overnight. Any feedback is much appreciated. I also am looking for feedback on my website and branding, so if you would like to see that it can be found here:

www.renovationcandlecompany.com

submitted by /u/reflections1717
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2L7yFb4
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario