jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Looking feedback for my website - open for critiques entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi, i'm a teenager from Mexico and i'm looking to launch my own "production studio" soon.

I went all in on youtube when I was 16 years old, managed to build a fanbase of 780k subscribers making heavily edited videos, made some decent money on the way too - but now i'm looking for a way to monetize my life on a more serious way.

YouTube is my favorite hobby but it is sadly very broken. My channel is not profitable. I once spent 200 hours on a video and got around $7 in one day with 80k views to give you and idea. I love my channel, my fans, making videos but YouTube is a gamble at this point.

I'm interested in all kinds of arts, like photography, video etc. My strongest skill is editing but I also like photography, video production and graphic design.

I share with you my latest project that i'm building with my friend:

https://neographic.squarespace.com

The site is in spanish btw.

We figured that our idea might work out especially on our country where you see shit design everywhere and people have no clue how to use creative software for the most part. Our target is small business owners who are in the search for some imagery that fits them, being an entrepreneur is the hottest topic right now in my country. My vision is becoming a business that connects freelancers with people that require creative work.

The page is not 100% ready yet, and i'm also considering buying gsuite, but id like some initial criticism. What do you think about the websit? I'm open to new ideas.

Thank you for reading

submitted by /u/Juankestein
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2xCWJRx
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario