jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Some advice on hiring the first employee? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello guys, I believe a lot of people have been through this, hope you can help me out...

I'm running a digital marketing firm (SEO (Main), website, ppc), currently it's about a month of business,

had 2 company signed up with us, things started became overwhelming and I was unable to do everything quick,

everything in my to-do list is always stuck in 50~80% progress. I was thinking hiring might help me to ease the situation and getting things done more efficiently, but on the other hand I am afraid I have to spend more time teaching him/her.

Here's some other concerns:

  • Since I wanted someone to do some scheduling work, meeting up with clients, reply email and also doing some of the marketing work, but hiring 2 employee will be hard with my budget and I am also afraid i couldn't train 2 employee at the same time. So should I hire just one or two?
  • If I only hiring one person, but I wanted him to do marketing and also admin, what should the job title be? (Personal assistant or marketing exec?)
  • If I pay something above average does it going to give me a more happy employee that is more happy to work and learn?

I really hope I could hire someone that could stick with the company for long time if not forever.

submitted by /u/LifeReboot___
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2JkCNY7
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario