jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Need business name suggestions entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am opening a home inspection business. I am in the process of completing my AHIT certification, and I plan on offering whole house and pest/termite inspections at first, maybe offering more services as I grow.

My competitive advantage in the market is that I am only offering this service during weekends and after-hours (5pm-8pm). I have a full-time job through the week that I love, and I am using this as supplemental income for now (until such a time as it makes financial sense to switch over, if ever). Most people in the process of buying a home would rather not have to take time off of work to get their potential home inspected, and I am trying to accommodate that desire.

I want a business name that immediately reflects that, and I have (so far) been able to come up with zilch. Anyone here have ideas?

submitted by /u/TheStrenuousLife
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2H7YPrQ
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario