jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Help me. Buyer's Financial Institution is coming to me with a lot of cases and I am losing a ton of money. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello I am not sure what to do with my website it has been going great for 4+months and in the past recent month I have been getting a lot of cases opened in the buyer's favor - every case that goes their way I have to process a charge back fee and sometimes even the product ultimately losing money. I had these cases show up time to time but recently in the past month it's 10+.

I am freaking out because these are $250-$2500 orders and I absolutely cannot afford to lose anymore money. I don't understand how all of these stolen credit cards are coming my way. I have been asking for phone verifications recently on credit card purchases but its to no avail they don't pick up the phone numbers that they give me.

What can I do to stop these fraudster's? It's going to hit me hard and I feel like I am going to have to close my website down.

If you need anymore info I will gladly post it. My site also has Volusion SSL. If this is the wrong forum to post to please direct me another thread, I apologize in advance.

submitted by /u/dabadwolf
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2JhMA13
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario