jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Is there a way to give a top level page the credit (conversion) for an interior level page? earn by blogging adsense income

So I made a bunch of content updates to multiple high level pages that should do things like decrease the bounce rate, increase # of pages per session, etc.

These pages aren't made to convert, but send the end user down the conversion funnel. So my question - Is there anyway to give the top level pages credit for the conversions of a page deeper in the funnel? I want to be able to show my client that the changes I made at the top are affecting conversions, but I have no way of doing it unless I dive into each one of the individual pages. (Which would take way too long to do)

Any help is appreciated. Sorry if I worded this weirdly.

submitted by /u/Easypeck
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2La5HHN
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario