jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Google maps will not correct entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello entrepreneurs, I’ve been searching for an answer but cannot find one. I’m hoping somebody can help me.

My wife and I recently opened a business in Cambridge, MA. Unfortunately, Google maps has our home address listed as the location. We opened about four weeks ago, and even though I have possession of the Google business account, and have been correcting multiple times from that account (and others), when you plug in the name of our business it takes you to our house.

I’m starting to get frustrated because customers are taking Uber/Lyft and end up going to the wrong location. I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Junglejimirish
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2JeB3j9
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario