domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Advice Needed: Ranking for multiple keywords with one product page? earn by blogging adsense income

Not sure if this is the right place to post my question. I'm hoping someone in the community can offer some suggestions. :)

-----

This is probably a total noob question. I sell thousands of products on my Magneto store and rank for keywords related to my products. However, there are other keywords I should be ranking for and are relevant to my product. The challenge is, those keywords would need to be included in the title and H1, I think, in order to rank. Here's a quick example so you can see what I mean.

Current product = Cool Car image

New keyword #1 = Cool Car Clipart

New keyword #2 = Cool car Graphics

New keyword #2 = Cool car Vectors

Do I need to create new pages which are *almost* duplicates of the original page to focus on the new keywords? Seems pretty inefficient to duplicate a product page multiple times and to simply change a bit of text. This may also be somewhat confusing to customers. In doing so, I would be selling the same product on all X number of pages. Is there a better way? Should I think about this differently? Your help is greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/dmericksen
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2OoIunH
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario