lunes, 30 de julio de 2018

How to go clean without being penalized earn by blogging adsense income

My husband and I run a small business and until recently we were paying someone do our SEO. I had no idea what he was doing and only cared about his reports on our organic rankings. Recently I've been learning about SEO and now realize that he has gotten us many blackhat links. I want to clean up our backlinks but don't want to hurt our business in the process. How do I go clean painlessly? Also, how does one know if one is being penalized for blackhat links? Thanks.

submitted by /u/slaken234
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2v3iYfA
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario