sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

Bad SEO community around me discourages me from practicing earn by blogging adsense income

I’m from India and got into digital marketing a year back. Got an internship where I had the control. Read blogs and other things and implemented on the website. Got good results, not great but still there was progress. Then the company says they’re hiring someone so I can learn more and I was excited. This guy with 7 year of experience starts doing his own thing and it’s nothing like I read about. Building links, getting guest posts etc etc and it all felt like spam and kinda discouraged me seeing how boring the whole thing is. Apparently everyone in India does it like this and no one cares about content and getting links from there. I hate the seo community here and just wanted to rant.

submitted by /u/suplexcitybih
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2NUwhWJ
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario