lunes, 30 de julio de 2018

Recommendations for two-factor authentication tools? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi all, I'm needing to install a 2-factor authentication upon user sign in for my wordpress website. Do you have any recommendations? I tried Google's tool, but I guess that only works if you have Gmail account as login and this is going to public facing. Ringcaptcha looks like it's only for point of purchase. I need something like Wells Fargo or any site with security where every time I sign in they can either send a text or email or whatever for verification. Surprisingly harder than I thought to find the right fit. Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/DeadBoyAge9
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2Al5twY
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario