viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Legit website gave me bot like backlinks earn by blogging adsense income

I checked my Google analytics today and I reciv2ced 25 clicks in a short time period from a legit looking website.

The website has nothing to do with my niche and I can not find my link anywhere on the site. I am assuming this was a spam bot situation, though every other time that this has happend I could clearly see it was a bot.

Is this a situation that I should handle/block/look deeper into or leave it be?

submitted by /u/EverestStreet
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2AgeDe2
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario