domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Do website appreciate in value over time? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi all

I run a small site that gets 1000 hits a month, has 1000 email subscribers and decent domain and page authorities. I've been running it for 2/3 years. I've lost interest in improving the site and maintaining and no longer actively work on the site.

I remember reading somewhere that the longer a site stays live the more 'reliable' it is in the eyes of Google and therefore organic traffic should increase over time (which has happened). Is this accurate? My PA and DA has gone down since I have stopped actively working on it. So my question is should I sell it now while PA & DA is still decent or should I see it as more of a long term investment based on the 'fact' that it's value will appreciate over time?

Thanks for taking the time to read, I look forward to any answers I get :)

I can link the site if that helps!

submitted by /u/mickelo13
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2LxOJaY
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario