viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Looking for thin content advice earn by blogging adsense income

Hi everyone. I have a website which has around 3000 articles posted on it, but about 80% of them are less than 500 words and quite thin content. I think this thin content over the years has ruined the website. I’m thinking about deleting or remove all the thin/poor content.

The question is... Should remove the thin content which has no links and 410 delete them, and 301 redirect articles with links to relevant articles?

Or should I just 301 all articles to relevant articles/categories?

I’m kind of convinced that I need to remove at least 80% of thin content articles for my website to bounce back. I feel like they’re holding back my good articles.

Ps. My website has lots of quality links and a high DA, but doesn’t get much traffic.

Thanks

submitted by /u/DuckNorris7
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2LNiVOJ
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario